Lubo Air Drum Separator
Lubo Systems has more than 30 years of experience in Air Separation technologies. One of Lubo’s technologies is the new compact and versatile air drum separator, which is a perfect waste separation medium both in terms of process technology and business solutions.
The Lubo Air Drum Separator has a proven high operational reliability. It separates and/or upgrades various waste streams, such as:
- Single stream (e.g. commingled recyclables)
- Construction & Demolition waste
- Commercial & Industrial waste
This unit separates a variety of solids (ultralights, lights, middle-heavy's, and heavies) from your waste stream by untilizing a combination of air currents and gravity. It can be used in a fixed position or as a mobile solution (also available on a rental basis). This machine consists of an air knife in combination with a rotating drum, a film separator and a cyclone for the capture of fine particles.
Advantages of this unit in comparison to existing units:
- It is compact design (total length 9 metres)
- It is extremely low energy consumption due to the utilisation of a sophisticated air knife with a very limited air flow rate
- It is variable utilisation modes: a fixed position, a mobile positionon a adjustable legs or a completely mobile position on wheels
The installation is extremely well suited for the separation of construction and demolition waste, industrial waste or for the separation of plaster and paper.