For other countries and/or languages, click here.
Field Service Engineer Ghana
Do you also want to create a world of difference in the recycling industry? And soon be able to say that 80% of the household waste in New York is processed by the machines of your organization? And are you looking for a great adventure on a different continent? Then come and join us!
In Ghana we have been expanding extremely, and we now are going to build up a service organization together with one of our customers.
As a Field Service Engineer in Ghana you work independently on various large sorting machines and installations. You play a very important role in making our installations perform. Customers count on you. For Lubo you are an important signboard and entrepreneur.
What will be your role?
You will have a very important role. You will visit customers every day to ensure that their installations continue to work. You are the face of Bollegraaf.
- You resolve malfunctions and complaints at our customers in Ghana. The faults can be electrical, hydraulic and/or mechanical in nature.
- You take care of the ready-to-use installation and maintenance of installations and machines on location.
- Performing preventive maintenance is part of your job.
- You instruct the customer regarding the use and operational maintenance of the machine.
- You help to manage the spare parts warehouse.
Also take a look at this video to get an idea of your role.
Who are you?
You are someone who is looking for a varied technical position with a lot of freedom. You have a completed technical, electrical or related education and /or extensive (5 years) experience in performing technical work.
What do you bring?
- First of all you would like to live and work in Ghana for a couple of years.
- You have knowledge of electrical engineering and control technology.
- You can read and understand technical drawings.
- You need to have knowledge of mechanics / mechanical engineering.
- You are willing to run breakdown services.
- You are flexible in working hours.
- You speak and write English.
Which would also be an advantage:
- Knowledge of hydraulics and/or electrical engineering.
- Experience with electric and/or inert gas welding.
What do we offer you?
- Excellent salary, depending on knowledge, age and experience.
- Generous working conditions.
- A varied and challenging position within an internationally active organization with strong growth ambitions.
- Plenty of opportunities for training and personal development.
- A mobile phone and a laptop for performing your function.
- Access to a service container on location with the latest tools
- Clothing and other personal protective equipment.
- Generous (expense) allowances for multi-day jobs and weekend work.
Who are we?
Lubo Recycling Solutions is part of the Bollegraaf Group. We are internationally known as a leading producer of very large, ready-to-use recycling solutions. We have several branches or agents in Europe and North America, but our installations and total solutions can be found all over the world, such as in Mexico and in Ghana.
In Appingedam (NL) and Emmen (NL), approximately 300 employees work continuously on the products and services. From R&D to production, the Bollegraaf Group has everything in-house and with our products we make a positive contribution to a sustainable world. The systems can separate raw materials from waste thanks to innovative and high-quality techniques. The Bollegraaf Group is active in a growth market; reusing and recycling raw materials is crucial to ensure that the earth is not depleted. Our vision is clear: There is no such thing as waste, only a stock of valuable substances that must be sorted, cleaned and prepared to enter a new life cycle.
Take a look at our new brand video on our website.
Can I develop into another position within the company?
If, over time, you want to take on a different role within the Bollegraaf Group, there are opportunities for this (e.g. as a senior Field Service Engineer or in the after sales department).
Would you like more information or would you like to apply?
Then send your short motivation including curriculum vitae, quoting the vacancy title, to: email@example.com or respond via the link on our website. For more information, please contact Frank Hoiting at +31 (0) 591-668080.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated. We consider CVs sent unsolicited as a direct application from the candidate.