Voor de Nederlandstalige versie, klik hier.
Pour la version française, cliquez ici.
Deutschsprachige version: klicken Sie hier.
Field Service Engineers (Germany, France, UK, Benelux)
Do you also want to create a world of difference in the recycling industry? And soon be able to say that 80% of the household waste in New York is processed by the machines of your organization? Then come and join us! We are currently looking for Field Service Engineers in several countries: in Germany, France, UK and the Benelux.
As a Field Service Engineer, you work independently on various large sorting machines and installations. You play a very important role in making our installations perform. Customers count on you. For Bollegraaf you are an important signboard and entrepreneur.
What will be your role?
You will have a very important role. You will visit customers every day to ensure that their installations continue to work. You are the face of Bollegraaf.
- Once you are fully trained, you work from home to resolve malfunctions and complaints at our customers. The faults can be electrical, hydraulic and/or mechanical in nature.
- You take care of the ready-to-use installation, delivery and maintenance of installations and machines on location.
- Performing preventive maintenance is part of your job.
- You maintain contact with the customer, insofar as it concerns the installation of machines or malfunctions of machines of the relevant customer.
- You instruct the customer regarding the use and operational maintenance of the machine.
Also take a look at this video to get an idea of your role.
Who are you?
You are someone who is looking for a varied technical position with a lot of freedom. You have a completed technical, electrical or related education and /or extensive (5 years) experience in performing technical work.
What do you bring?
- You have knowledge of electrical engineering and control technology.
- You can read and understand technical drawings.
- You preferably also have knowledge of hydraulics and mechanics / mechanical engineering or are willing to learn this through training.
- You are willing to run breakdown services.
- You are flexible in working hours and willing to travel.
- You speak the language of the region that you work in.
Which would also be an advantage:
- Knowledge of hydraulics and/or mechanics/work construction.
- Experience with electric and/or inert gas welding.
- You speak other languages than the one of the region where you work.
What do we offer you?
- Excellent salary, depending on knowledge, age and experience.
- Generous working conditions.
- A varied and challenging position within an internationally active organization with strong growth ambitions.
- Plenty of opportunities for training and personal development.
- Fully equipped service bus, mobile phone and laptop for performing your function.
- Clothing and other personal protective equipment.
- Generous (expense) allowances for multi-day jobs and weekend work.
Who are we?
Bollegraaf Recycling Solutions is internationally known as a leading producer of very large, ready-to-use recycling solutions. Bollegraaf has several branches or agents in Europe and North America, but our installations and total solutions can be found all over the world, such as in Mexico and in Ghana.
In Appingedam (NL) and Emmen (NL), approximately 300 employees work continuously on the products and services. From R&D to production, Bollegraaf has everything in-house and with our products we make a positive contribution to a sustainable world. The systems can separate raw materials from waste thanks to innovative and high-quality techniques. Bollegraaf is active in a growth market; reusing and recycling raw materials is crucial to ensure that the earth is not depleted. Our vision is clear: There is no such thing as waste, only a stock of valuable substances that must be sorted, cleaned and prepared to enter a new life cycle.
Take a look at our new brand video on our website.
Can I develop into another position within Bollegraaf?
If, over time, you want to take on a different role within Bollegraaf, there are opportunities for this (e.g. as a senior Field Service Engineer or in the after sales department).
Would you like more information or would you like to apply?
Then send your short motivation including curriculum vitae, quoting the vacancy title, to: email@example.com or respond via the link on our website. For more information, please contact William Janssen at +31 (0) 596-654333.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated. We consider CVs sent unsolicited as a direct application from the candidate.