Do you also want to make a world of difference in the recycling industry? And be able to
claim at some point that 80% of household waste in New York is processed by the machines of your company, just like other types of waste? If so, join our company! As Site Manager Installation & Commissioning you are responsible for both installing and commissioning our Bollegraaf machines. You consult with the customer and the Project Manager, manage an international team on site and ensure that the Bollegraaf machines in the field perform as agreed. Customer satisfaction is key!
Locatie: Appingedam, NL
What will be your role?
As Site Manager Installation & Commissioning you discuss the timetable and technical
specifications with the project team, so that a fully functioning (and tested) machine can
ultimately be handed over to our end user. You will spend a large part of the time working on
site, on the premises of our international customers.
Your most important tasks:
Managing the installation team with the aim to complete the installation safely and on
- Testing and setting our machines;
- Carrying out the performance test with the customer;
- Providing instructions and training to technical staff and operators of the customer
- about how to maintain and operate the machines.
Who are you?
- You are a unifier, but at the same time you are a critical person who does not shrink
- from bringing matters to the attention of the internal organisation;
- You are able to keep track of the overall picture during the dynamical developments of each day;
- You have communication skills, you are proactive and your thinking is client-led;
- You focus on opportunities and solutions;
- You are stress resistant.
What will you bring to the job?
- You have technical knowhow of large mechanical installations and you are a problem solver through and through;
- Higher education or equivalent ability;
- You speak English and preferably also Dutch; A command of German and/or French would be an advantage;
- You have work experience in a comparable technical role.
What do we offer?
- Excellent salary, depending on knowledge, age and experience;
- 27 days of annual leave plus 13 ADV (shorter working hours) days each year;
- A varied and challenging position within an internationally operating organisation with substantial growth ambitions;
- Option to exchange 3, 6 or 9 ADV days for extra salary;
- The option to work partly from home (hybrid working);
- Plenty of opportunities for training and personal development;
- A pleasant, informal work atmosphere. We work hard, but there is also time for fun.
Who are we?
Bollegraaf Recycling Solutions is internationally renowned as a leading manufacturer of very
large, ready-made recycling solutions. Bollegraaf has several branches or agents in Europe
and North America, but our machines and overall solutions can be found worldwide, including
in countries such as Mexico and Ghana.
Around 400 employees work continuously on our products and services in Appingedam and
Emmen. From R&D to production, Bollegraaf keeps everything under one roof, and our
products make a positive contribution to a more sustainable world. Our systems can separate
raw materials from waste using innovative and superior technologies. Bollegraaf operates in
a growth market; reusing and recycling raw materials is crucial to preventing the depletion of
natural resources. Our vision is clear: There is no such thing as waste; there is only a supply
of valuable materials that need to be sorted, cleaned and prepared for a new life cycle.
Why not check out our new brand video:
Can I advance to another position at Bollegraaf?
If, after some time, you wish to take on a different role at Bollegraaf, there will be
opportunities to do so.
Would you like more information or do you want to apply?
Send a brief supporting letter with your CV, quoting the vacancy title, to:
email@example.com or respond via the link on our website. For more information,
please contact B. Haas, Director Engineering and Projects, on +31 (0) 596-654333.
This vacancy will be published simultaneously internally and externally.
We do not appreciate recruitment as a result of this vacancy. We treat unsolicited CVs as a
direct application by the candidate.