PERFORMANCE AT MAXIMUM SERVICE
Service and timely maintenance are as important as reliability and quality of your recycling equipment. That is what we believe in at Bollegraaf and Lubo! We provide maximum service support during the entire life cycle of our machines and installations by sharing knowledge and providing the best solutions for you.
Looking for a first-class service partner?Contact us
Our service starts before the purchase…
…because that is when we already think along about what is the best service solution in your specific situation.
That is why our service department’s mission statement is:
We develop, design, produce, deliver and service recycling and sorting solutions that take care of the environment. Doing so, we enable the reuse of our planet’s limited resources in a sustainable way. We offer unrivaled support that matches the high quality of our installations. Our long-term maintenance planning unburdens all our customers. Our team is available around the clock to help your team to keep your assets running. This guarantees a consistent output quality. By improving and innovating our service, we continuously optimize your total cost of ownership.
Our service guarantees
We are there for you whenever you need to provide preventive and/or reactive support to challenges you encounter during operation of your plant. These are our service guarantees to you:
- By optimizing your assets, we can guarantee the consistent quality of the output of your installation;
- We continuously improve and innovate our services with the knowledge we have gathered in more than 60 years of industry experience;
- We provide you with advice whether a replacement, repair or upgrade is best suited to your wishes and requirements;
- We can predict necessary maintenance;
- We are available around the clock;
- Optimizing your total cost of ownership is our focus.
How do we make this happen?
- You receive an appointed Central Support Officer (CSO) – your account manager and single point of contact within our service department;
- Based on your needs, requirements and work conditions, we elaborate a customized service support plan for your company, which may include training programs for your operators, regular technical maintenance of your equipment in a form of contracts, tailored spare part kits, etc. This way you will receive an optimal package of service tools;
- If desired, your team can undergo a specially elaborated training program from our leading experts in engineering, R&D and maintenance. These trainings are fully customized and include both theoretical and practical components after which your team will receive a certificate of participation;
- Our Field Service Engineer (FSE) carries out regular technical visits to your plant to monitor the general functionality. This includes equipment inspections, report elaboration, certain technical works and advice on further maintenance;
- In case of an urgent problem with your equipment, your CSO connects you to our technical support team of expert engineers who are reactive and always strive to resolve the problem remotely;
- If needed in your particular situation, essential spare parts can be sent directly to your plant from our factory in the Netherlands;
- If the technical issue cannot be resolved remotely, your CSO, together with you, will schedule an urgent technical visit by one of our experienced FSE’s;
- We provide you with lifelong service and support including possibilities to upgrade and/or transform your installation as well as to organize trainings to learn how to further optimize your performance;
Most of all, we listen to you and act upon what is of importance to you.
Who is a CSO and what can you expect from them?
CSO or Central Support Officer is your appointed account manager who is fully responsible for all service support of your plant. Our CSOs are experienced technical specialists who will always speak English and in most cases your native language, too, and they are there to assist you with any issue. They will also plan regular meetings with you to meet at your office to discuss your experience with our service department and receive your feedback and requests for further improvement.
Whenever you need any advice from our experts within Bollegraaf or Lubo, require a quote for certain spare parts or would like to receive a technical visit of our engineer, your CSO will be happy to help. The CSO is fully aware of all ongoing activities of your account and is responsible for collecting and transferring any information provided by various colleagues and departments within our company.
Meet our Field Service Team
FSEs or Field Service Engineers are our highly skilled and experienced engineers who provide the best support and service to customers across Europe. All our engineers are specialists in installation, (preventive) maintenance and repair. They are also specialized in hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical troubleshooting. Every Field Service Engineer at Bollegraaf is trained on all parts of the machinery and equipment we supply.
We have Field Service Engineers throughout Europe who can support you no matter what the issue is. It’s all part of the Bollegraaf service – offering you the fastest, most efficient and thorough support and repairs.
We certainly put safety first. Our safety protocol is constantly reviewed and our Field Service Engineers are highly trained in work place safety. They can offer you, and your personnel, the best advice on how to make your working environment as safe as possible.
Have you got a question to our service team?
MR THIEL, PLANT MANAGER, PREZERO LANDSBERG
“The appointed service team is quick to reach, highly competent and also the supply of wear and spare parts is excellent.”